Monday 5 November 2012

wonderful winter news from Jumperfabriken

Found here.

Swedish brand Jumperfabriken keeps delivering beautiful knitwear and retro designed dresses and such, and I just love it all! I could seriously switch most of my winter wardrobe for all of these perfect pieces. You’d think finding warmer dresses and really nice knitwear would be easy up North, where it’s pretty cold 8 months a year. But it’s not I tell you. I don’t know if all other women wear trousers all winter, or just freeze in thin dresses, but I don’t want to do either option. Which is why I mostly shop vintage, since apparently dresses were more seasonally adapted back when. And if I was made of money I would also buy everything in this post. Thank you very much!

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

No comments: