Tuesday 13 November 2012

Colourful Christmas for the Children: Ikea

Found here.

Last year me and my husband spent Christmas in Durban, and as we didn’t want to experience the stress of buying gifts the last week before the holidays, we bought most things in Stockholm and stuffed our suitcases. For all the children we wanted to spoil we bought quite a lot at Ikea, whose childrens department is really something. Since Ikea still hasn’t opened a branch in South Africa, it also felt a bit unique to get things from there. We got quite a lot of this selection I’m featuring, but there are a few new items I think will make their way down south this year. I mean, how cute isn’t the soft breakfast plate?!

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

No comments: