Friday 10 August 2012

maroon autumn inspiration from Etsy

Found here.

There is a hint of autumn in the air and even though I have enjoyed wearing and expanding my summer wardrobe, I always embrace this new season with open arms. The stores are filling up with lots of lovely stuff, and I am especially liking all the maroon and dark green clothes. But of course there is nothing more inspirational than browsing the good old Etsy for vintage goodies, and today I was definitely feeling the maroon and burgundy, and still mostly being drawn to the 70’s stuff. So here we go!

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

No comments: