Tuesday 5 June 2012

SallyJaneVintage finds from Etsy

Found here.

SallyJaneVintage is an Etsy store filled with lovely vintage gems I would love in my wardrobe. This first striped 50’s cotton sundress is simply perfect in it’s rather unusual colour combination. I adore it.

Found here.

This is such a perfect everyday work dress, that I always feel I don’t have enough of (possibly delusional, but whatever ...).

Found here.

And how pretty and perfectly summery isn’t this 70’s green sundress with heartshaped strawberries?! Almost too cute.

Found here.

Had to include this slightly wintery knitted 70’s skirt too, because I love the seafoam colour. I actually have a very similar one in black and red, but it was already a bit on the small side when I got it and doesn’t fit nicely anymore unfortunately.

Found here.

Another 70’s skirt in a cute clover print! I’ve got a paisley printed 70’s cotton skirt in blue and green and white, but on the contrary to the above mentioned skirt that one is way too big and I don’t seem to get around to trying to fit it. I should really, because it’s a very nice summer skirt.

Found here.

This paisley neon print 60’s mod dress is a bit over the top, but I LOVE it!

Found here.

Found here.


Finally two nice and simple cotton sundresses, that I always long for come summer, although the Swedish summer that started with a bang a few weeks ago came to an abrupt halt last week and seems to be lost somewhere else still. Let’s hope it finds it’s way back eventually.

No comments: