Friday 30 March 2012

sugarhighs on the eyes

Recipe and source.

Lately I have started following some really nice food blogs, and have found that looking at beautiful pictures and reading recipes in it’s own strange way makes me not crave it so much. Sure, I want to try them out and taste most things, but in lack of doing so straight away I don’t go and buy something else instead. Especially when it comes to sugar, that I have never really had a big problem with, but am trying to stay away from during the weeks anyway at the moment. During weekends I allow myself the occasional sweet treat, and actually enjoy it much more. Here are some deliciousness I have pinned recently. Go to my Pinterest to see more goodies.

Recipe and source.

Recipe and source.

Recipe and source.

Recipe and source.

No comments: