Thursday 22 March 2012

Brita Sweden rugs

Source.

Spring is here! I know it may go away again at any moment, but for now it’s truly here, and everyone’s going slightly crazy about it. For obvious reasons: the light is back, layers and layers of winter clothes can be left at home, the streets are clean of snow and sand, tiny flowers are starting to pop up and trees are starting to bud again. It all means we’ve survived another winter, quite simply. It also means I start wanting to wear lighter colours, and surrounding myself with them too. I am very much liking these plastic rugs from Brita Sweden, in fact I would like them both.

Source.

Source.

I also very much want this matching blanket, even though blanket season is pretty much over. Could be used for picnics too, right?

No comments: