Thursday 26 January 2012

spring candy from Swedish Hasbeens


Okay, so that time of the year is here when stores are starting to show off lovely spring and summer stuff, and up here in the North we’ve still got at least 2 months of winter left, possibly even more. Winter has been rather mild so far, and no snow in Stockholm: until the first day we got home from South Africa. Not fair, if you ask me. But I guess I shouldn’t complain, since I did get 5 weeks of summer in the middle of winter. Anyway, Swedish Hasbeens has done it again, designed the most desirable beauties you could ever imagine. I think if I don’t buy anything for the rest of winter, maybe I can ge a pair for summer?
























You can check them all out here, and see some more styles and loads of different colours too. Be warned though: a severe craving will set in for sure.

No comments: