Monday 5 September 2011

A to Z Archipelago


Yesterday some links took me to the very inspirational site CreativeRoots, where I discovered this graphic design project from Indonesia that just blew me away! A–Z Archipelago is a decorative font, inspired by Indonesia’s rich and diverse heritage. Each letter captures a piece of Indonesia’s cultural patterns. The side project took over 10 years to complete by Agra Satria and his colleagues. Read more about the project via dgi. Now check it out and be amazed!





























I NEED to get my hands on this book, it is one of the most beautiful graphic design books I have ever seen. Everything about it is just perfect, you can tell it is the product of love and hard labour by some seriously talented and passionate people. I thank them for sharing it with the world.

No comments: