Wednesday 14 September 2011

Lizzy Stewart: ships and landscapes


I have written about super talented British illustrator Lizzy Stewart before, but I am gonna do it again, just because she is that good. Today I have chosen to show off some ships and landscapes. Enjoy.







Autumn has definitely scared off the last remains of summer now, and we’re having the first real storm here. The first days of autumn, with grey heavy skies and rain whipping at you from all sides, always make me think of pencil drawings. That’s what it feels like, walking in a pencil drawing filled with tiny rain lines in all directions. I can’t wait for the other part of autumn, the part that I love the most: with icy blue skies and fiery colour explosions all around. Give me that now, please.

All pictures belong to Lizzy Stewart.

No comments: