Thursday 25 August 2011

up the walls


I’ve been admiring these beautiful wallpapers from Ferm Living. I wouldn’t mind a few of them in frames, since I do think a whole wall of them would take over a room completely. But I still love the designs and colours so much. This first one is Ribbed in turquoise/gold.



Feather in petrol/white. This one I want as a fabric in a dress!



Harlequin in dusty green. This one I wouldn’t mind in the kitchen though, I think it would look very nice in there. Very nice indeed. I wonder how long it would take to paint this design, we actually have a pretty small kitchen ... Hmmm, food for thought!



Fairy Flower in red with laquer. I guess this is the style that I am trying to move away from, but I had to show it anyway since it’s gorgeous.



Family Tree
in petrol/white. I do really like this wallpaper too, but I especially love the chair!

No comments: