Tuesday 16 August 2011

stag party


These beautiful mdf stag heads, from Stockholms Modern Museum’s gift shop, probably represent the style I am trying to steer away from now, but I can at least admire them online, can’t I?



They are so great, I can’t help but smile when I see them! Reasonably priced at 320 kronor I think, but I guess that doesn’t really matter since I’m not getting one.



Just the one would look pretty awesome on our dark red bedroom wall though … And I could hang necklaces on the horns, and scarves around it’s neck, so it would actually be quite useful. And obviously pretty. Above all it would look very pretty on that red wall. (My “old me” is trying to convince my “new me”, in case you’re wondering what I’m going on about.)

(Stay tuned to find out who’s winning, it will be EPIC, you will have to see it to believe it! Okay, I’ve been watching a few too many episodes of Hell’s Kitchen lately …)

No comments: