Thursday 11 March 2010

owls and wool


Today I said goodbye to my colleagues for the next three months, when I will be working long distance. I also said hello to my new little owl friends that I found yesterday, and went back to fetch today. They come from a little store called Pryl, on Wollmar Yxkullsgatan 3, and I can't believe this was the first time I went there! Probably a good thing in a way, cos I would most likely have spent way too much money there. This time I settled for this little set of owls, almost too cute for words. They come in black, pink and green too, so it was horrible trying to choose cos they looked so lovely in any colour. In the end I went with red, cos I've got a lot of red, black and white clothes. Buying earrings and a necklace at the same time earned me a discount of 20 kronor, and in all I payed 340 kronor. When it comes to new design jewellery I don't mind that kind of price, especially when it's young female talented designers, and especially when you get to buy it from the designer herself. I really like that, getting to tell them how awesome they are. Go there at once and make sure you've got time to check everything out properly, and bring cash cos they don't have a credit card swipe just now.



Speaking of goodbyes and hellos, I'm also saying goodbye to my nice collection of berets for this winter. No need for wool where I'm going now. Can't wait to be able to be barefoot again too! As much as I do love my wool socks during the cold months, I love cool tile floors in the summer too.

No comments: